If you find yourself having some strange reddish looking cracks around your corners mouth and it brings much pain whenever you open your mouth, it could be a sign of angular cheilitis distress.
Angular cheilitis often starts with swelling around the corners mouth before ended up being red with soreness. In severe cases, bleeding might even appears. Following are some common signs of cracked corners of mouth.
1. Splitting of the corners of the mouth
3. Mouth Lesions
4. Canker sores on lips
Angular cheilitis is often caused by the growth of fungus when saliva starts “trapping”” in the corner of the mouth. Saliva provides a good breeding environment of germs and if you hope to cure cracked mouth, this is definitely something that you should work on.
How To Cure Angular Cheilitis At Home?
1. Use of oil. Olive or vitamin E oil is found to have the best healing effect on the inflammation skin around the cracked mouth. It helps to soothe the irritation caused by angular cheilitis and keeps the skin moisturized. Putting olive oil or vitamin E oil on your lips regularly will assist to keep them moist.
2. Keep your skin hydrated. There are little things you can do to assist your cracked mouth that do not require applying anything to them. Your cracked corner of mouth is often the end result of skin dryness. Hydrate the air around you to combat dryness through the use of a humidifier. Water is a great, natural way to hydrate your skin. Have at least 8 glasses of plain water daily.
3. Use of pure natural honey. Honey is a natural anti-bacterial agent that had an amazing healing capability on inflamed skin condition. It also works well in moisturizing the skin as well. Apply honey on your cracked corners mouth and permit it to dry for about a minute before cleaning it off. Do this 3 times daily for a week and your split mouth should start healing.
4. Use of cucumbers. Do you know that cucumbers aren’t simply good in shrinking the bags under your eyes? It also works well in curing any cracked mouth. Gently pat your cracked corners with a cucumber to relieve the swelling that can happen when lips are chapped.
5. Stop licking your cracked mouth. Making use of saliva will not help in healing the condition. In fact, it can certainly aggravate the soreness, as saliva is acidic. Make use of unflavored or odorless lip balm. This helps to keep your lip and mouth moisturized.
It is no going to be a pleasant experience having to suffer the instant pain whenever your mouth is opened. I hope you would find the above natural remedies useful in battling your angular cheilitis disorder. In fact, cracked mouth could be easily cured within 24 hours right from HERE!