Having that ugly and painful cracked mouth appearing visibly right in your appearance certainly isn’t going to be a pleasant experience for anyone. Everyone will keep looking at your reddish, peeling skins around your corners of mouth whenever you start any conversation.
Cracked corners of mouth usually appear when the edges of your mouth become dry and start to crack. In serious cases, this can lead to bleeding. Most folks will attempt to alleviate the dryness by licking the dry skin. This in fact could make the condition which widely known as Angular Cheilitis even worse as the micro bacteria that resides in saliva present a ideal environment for germs to breed.
Fortunately, it is not at all difficulty to have your cracked mouth treated swiftly using the following natural remedies:
1. Intake of minerals. Certain essential minerals such as iron, zinc and vitamin B12 are needed to maintain and repair skin cells. Deficiencies in these minerals will cause skin cells to dry out and creates an optimal condition for the growth of fungus. Fortunately, it is easy to make up the required minerals through supplements.
2. Natural Aloe Vera plant. Scrap the gel from the aloe vera leaf and apply it over the swollen skin to feel the instant relief. Aloe vera possesses vital compounds required for skin tissue repair and cell re-growth. Thus, this natural plant works well in addressing any skin disorder, particularly Angular Cheilitis.
3. Plain water consumption. Water is vital in keeping your skin from dehydrated. Ensure that you drink at least 8 glasses of plain water daily and take small sips regularly to keep the lips moisture.
4. Use of natural honey. Have you ever thought of using honey to heal the cracked mouth? Well, this sweet and natural stuff can do wonder in fighting against the microorganisms that’s triggering Angular Cheilitis. Simply apply a thick layer of natural honey on the afflicted mouth and leave it for 20mins.
5. Use of Cocoa butter. Cocoa butter had been proven to be an excellent moisturizer. It can swiftly help to repair dry and chapped mouth. What you need to do will be to apply a thin layer of natural cocoa butter on your cracked mouth and leave it coated for an hour. Repeat this treatment 3 times daily and you will observe that your cracked mouth will start to recover.
There you have it- 5 reliable natural treatments for angular cheilitis. Cracked mouth is certainly a condition that no one will look forward to. It is unpleasant, embarrassing, and truly awkward. Fortunately, it is not at all to have angular cheilitis treated within 48 hours. Simply CLCK HERE to learn how this can be accomplished.