That red cracked corners appearing at the edge of your mouth is a condition medically well known as angular cheilitis. This disorder is prevalent common for folks of any ages and can easily reoccur if it is not managed with care.
Patients with this skin irritability frequently feel much discomfort when they need to use their mouth (for conversation or food consumption). The ugly lesions that “stick” on your cracked mouth often make them feeling embarrass with their appearance. Fortunately there are some proven remedies that can come to your aid.
Home Remedies For Red Cracked Corners Of Mouth
There are various WAYS of managing angular cheilitis. Following are some widely adopted all-natural remedies that had proven to work:
1. Honey. Pure nature honey comes with amazing effect in battling with any infection-causing microbes. Simply apply a thin coating of honey on the angular cheilitis and let it rest for 15 minutes.
2. Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe vera had been used in centuries for treating any inflammation conditions. For treating as well as relieving the discomfort of cracked mouth, rub a coating of aloe vera gel on the fractured edges of the mouth and clean off after 15 minutes. Alternative, you could also make use of aloe vera plant by peeling of the flesh and gently rub it on the angular cheilitis. Allow it to completely dry up after 20 minutes before washing it.
3. Plain drinking water. Consume more water will keep your body and skin hydrated, thus avoiding any cracking of skin. All you have to do is to go for at least 8 glasses of plain water daily. This should help to moisturize your skin for the day.
4. Use cucumber. Keep some cucumber in the fridge and cut them into thin slices when needed. Delicately rub the cucumber slice around the affected area daily. This will aid to bring instant pain alleviation as well as healing the angular cheilitis. You will need to carry out this treatment for a week to enjoy the effect.
5. Vitamin deficiency. These vitamins (Vitamin B2, Riboflavin, Potassium and also Iron ) are essential for upholding the body immune system. You could get them from most fresh fruits and green leafy veggie. Riboflavin is present in asparagus, bananas, cheese, milk, yogurt, meat, eggs as well as fish.
6. Homemade Mix. This home make remedy will help to repair the cracked edges of your mouth. Blend 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil with 1 tbsp of Vitamin E oil and 1/2 tablespoon of petroleum jelly. Apply this to the cracked mouth 3 times daily for week.
Angular Cheilitis is an issue that folks of any ages need to take care of. It’s difficult to know specifically what to do to help reduce the soreness as well as chapped skin. There are some treatments right from HERE that not just heal the appearance of this typical skin disease but also eliminate the pain swiftly.