If you are still pondering what’s that little red sore cracks in corner of mouth, here is the answer….It’s often known as angular cheilitis, angular stomatitis, or perleche and can be a rather irritating (just like a small paper cut around the corners of mouth) and aggravating condition.
Angular cheilitis is usually viewed as an inflammatory condition, and can cause blood loss and ulceration in addition to the painful cracks or sores. It is in fact a common skin disorder that can attack folks of all ages and gender.
Can The Red Sore Cracks In Corner Of Mouth SELF HEALED?
The ugly painful sores might just stubbornly not going to vanish despite staying with you for couples of weeks, bringing you tons of pain, discomfort and embarrassment. BUT, you do not have to undergo all this in silence…..
I used to have the exact same disorder and the cause of it was actually a deficiency of vitamin. Having said that, there are quite a number of factors that can lead to angular cheilitis flare up. Let’s have a quick review now.
1. Vitamins insufficiencies, mainly B2, B6 and B12
2. Iron insufficiencies
3. Dry lips and skin caused by dry, cold climate or inadequate water intake
4. Allergy to certain skin products used on lips (eg. Balm, stick, toothpaste etc)
5. Improper fitting of dentures (or no teeth or no dentures at all).
As you have learnt, there can be many potential causes for cracked mouth flare up, thus the treatment for angular cheilitis can vary for individual.
HERE COMES THE SOLUTIONS……
Following are some NATURAL home remedies that you can easily adopt from home to have your painful cracked mouth treated easily.
1. Use of natural aloe vera gel. Rubbing the flesh of aloe vera on any cracked mouth will offer instant pain relief as well as healing effect. Trim the leaf of the aloe vera and keep the flesh in the fridge. When treatment is needed, gently rub the aloe vera flesh on the cracked corners of mouth for 2 minutes. Repeat the treatment for 3 rounds daily.
2. Use of natural cocoa butter. Are you aware that cocoa butter is a great moisturizer? It works well in preventing any dry, chapped lips that might trigger angular cheilitis. Apply a small portion of natural cocoa butter on the afflicted location and leave it coated on the inflamed skin each night. Do this for a week and your cracked mouth would be eliminated.
3. Have adequate plain drinking water. When the body is dehydrated, the most evident proof would be dry lips. When you do not drink sufficient water (plain water will be the best choice), your lips would end up being too dry and would eventually forming cracks. Always keep the body hydrated by having at least 10 glasses of plain water each day.
4. Use of pure natural honey. This sweet and natural substance works well in battling the micro germs that’s causing angular cheilitis. You just need to apply a thin layer of natural honey to the inflamed cracked mouth and leave it coated for 15 minutes.
Perleche is certainly not a life threatening condition; nonetheless it can cause a great deal of discomfort to the sufferers and in extreme cases, bleeding might occur whenever you start using the mouth. Fortunately, you can heal cracked mouth swiftly using home remedies from HERE!